KINGPIN PARKING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By reserving a parking space(s) on the property of Kingpin Parking Management, LLC and it’s affiliates (hereinafter “Kingpin Parking”), Customer acknowledges that he or she has read and agrees to the following terms and conditions:
1. Customer. “Customer” for the purpose of these Terms and Conditions shall be defined as the owner and/or operator of the vehicle, its/his/her principal, and their respective agents, driver(s), employers, employees, members, officers, directors, shareholders, heirs, executors, administrators, guardians, attorneys and representatives.
2. Payment. Any rental payments owed by the Customer are due and payable prior to parking. All payments are made at kingpinparking.com. Rental rates are subject to change by Kingpin Parking without notice. Refunds may be made at the sole discretion of Kingpin Parking.
3. Credit Card Authorization. Customer authorizes Kingpin Parking to charge Customer’s credit card or account for the balance owed for reservation of parking space(s) on Kingpin Parking’s property. Customer further authorizes any future credit card charges necessary to pay an outstanding balance. Customer agrees that Customer will not file a credit card, ACH, bank, or check dispute for any reasons including but not limited to price disputes and claims.
4. Marketing Authorization. Customer authorizes Kingpin Parking to email & SMS/text message for transactional & marketing related activities. You can reply STOP to discontinue receiving messages.
5. Damage to Property. Customer authorizes Kingpin Parking to charge Customer’s credit card or account for the balance of any property damage owned and/or operated by Kingpin Parking caused by Customer.
6. Licensure, Insurance, and Registration. Customer shall be validly licensed to operate any vehicles that Customer stores on Kingpin Parking, LLC’s property. Any vehicle Customer stores on Kingpin Parking, LLC’s property must be validly registered and Customer’s liability insurance must be current. Customer agrees to provide all appropriate licensure, registration, and insurance documentation to Kingpin Parking, LLC upon request.
7. Liability. Customer shall INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS Kingpin Parking, LLC, including its officers, officials, affiliates, employees, and assigns, for any and all claims arising out of Customer’s use of Kingpin Parking’s property whether based on negligence, strict liability, premises liability, warranty, contract, failure to warn, negligent supervision or any other legal theory. Customer agrees to accept and assume full responsibility for any injuries, damages, theft, or losses sustained to Customer or Customer’s vehicle, including injuries, losses, and damages arising from natural causes, acts of theft, vandalism, fire, flood, accidental damage, wind, rain, structural damage, tree damage, or any other damage or loss. Customer understands that this is a RELEASE OF POTENTIAL LIABILITY and is intended to protect Kingpin Parking from claims or suits for any injuries, damages, or losses sustained by Customer as a result of Customer’s use of Kingpin Parking’s property. Customer is responsible for any damages sustained to Kingpin Parking’s buildings, pavement, fencing, gates, or any other Kingpin Parking property where such damages were caused by any negligent or intentional acts or omissions of Customer. Customer agrees that if Customer violates these terms and conditions, then Customer agrees to pay all costs of any resulting litigation, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, incurred by Kingpin Parking in maintaining or defending said litigation.
8. Governing Law and Jurisdiction. These Terms and Conditions and any other corresponding agreement between Customer and Kingpin Parking shall be governed by the laws of the State of Missouri without regard to the conflict of law rules of any other state. In the event of any litigation arising out of Customer’s violation of these Terms and Conditions or Customer’s use of Kingpin Parking’s property, no action may be brought or maintained outside a court in Greene County, Missouri, and Customer agrees to submit himself or herself to the jurisdiction of said court.
9. Repairs. No repairs of any kind are allowed on Kingpin Parking, LLC’s property, including but not limited to: tire repairs, replacements, oil changes, and any other major or minor repairs. Any person or company performing repairs on Kingpin Parking’s property will be asked to leave immediately.
10. Hazardous Materials/Contraband. Customer agrees that he or she is not carrying or storing any hazardous, contaminated, petroleum-based, radioactive, or otherwise illegal materials in his or her vehicle and will not carry or store such materials on Kingpin Parking’s property. In the event that Customer does violate this Section 7, Kingpin Parking will comply with any law enforcement investigations or inquiries regarding the same.
11. Reserved Spaces. All vehicles must be parked in the spaces designated by Kingpin Parking. In the event Customer parks outside the area designated by Kingpin Parking or parks in more than one space, Customer agrees and understands that Customer is subject to be charged the daily parking fee for parking outside any designated area or parking in more than one space.
12. Late Charges and Default. A late charge of $50 will be added to any rental when any payment owed by the Customer is one (1) day past due. In the event a payment owed by Customer is five (5) days past due, Customer will be deemed in default and Customer’s vehicle may be towed and impounded at Customer’s sole expense.
13. Cancellation. For Customers who have entered into a monthly parking agreement with Kingpin Parking, any cancellations must occur at least ten (10) days prior to the last day of the month. Any Customer who does not give at least 10 days prior notice of his or her intention to cancel shall be charged for an additional month. All cancellations must be submitted at kingpinparking.com/cancel. Kingpin Parking has the right to void rental agreements without prior notice at Kingpin Parking’s sole discretion.
Address: 4319 S National Ave #126, Springfield, MO 65810, United States